 General / 2069
Re: gender changers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:40:04 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 02:54:11 GMT, Jason Spangler
<stormwind@wombatgames.com> wrote:

Tyco also made some 2x2 hinges that are 1 brick high (I think, don't
have them here with me).  They can hold a lot more weight before closing
than the Lego flat hinges in my experience (I use them for angled wings
on spacecraft).

You mean Tyco and Lego are compatible? *drool* why can't we get that
here?

anyway: Lego also makes.. or ahs made, at least, 2*2/1*4 hinges of 1
brick high. 375 comes with 8 yellow ones, and some other castle sets
come wih grey ones... I've also seen partly blue/partly grey ones
somewehere...

By the way, stick three plate hinges on top of eachother, and they're
pretty sturdy too (buy one or two supercars for all the plate hinges
you'll ever need :)

HTH.

Jasper