 General / 2005
Re: gender changers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 02:05:05 GMT

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:23:04 GMT, Grahame Reid <gareid@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

Terry K wrote:

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 03:37:47 GMT, "Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com>
wrote:

One thing I noticed is that some of the pieces allow connection of studs
that are directly opposed to each other.

Really?  Cool.  Rob, could you try to describe the piece a little?
And  which set(s) they come in?
So far, I have not seen any Throwbots, and this news has piqued my
curiousity.  This could be really useful.

-- Terry K --

Some Slizer (ThrowBots) parts pictures are at:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~gareid/slizer.html

Grahame Reid

Cool!  Thanks Grahame.
Those pieces look sooooo interesting.  Must get some, when the dang
things show up.

BTW, the element links seem to be mixed up.

-- Terry K --