 General / 20459
Re: Lunar Mining Colony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
  I've updated my web site with pictures of my lunar mining colony -
Copernicus City.

Brian,

Copernicus City is amazing and inspiring. I hope my future space colonies have
a fraction of your detail.

Let us know when the next pics are up.

George

   The next pictures I put up are likely to be the "How to Build a Mountain"
series showing the internal construction details of the mountian the tunnel
runs through.  Most of them are already taken and a some of the text will be
taken from my CBeam post referenced previously.

   Right now I'm in rest mode and getting ready to go to on vacation in August
-- LEGOland in Carlsbad for a couple days and then to the Grand Caynon, Meteor
Crater, and Petrified Forest National Park (all in Arizona)!

Brian