 General / 20447
Re: Lunar Mining Colony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:20:18 GMT

"Brian H. Nielsen" wrote:
   I've updated my web site with pictures of my lunar mining colony -
Copernicus City.

I found it!  It's right here...

   The direct link to Copernicus City is:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/moonbase/moonbase.htm

Aw, nuts.  You found it too.  :-,

The regolith is seriously good.  I wanna see that in a castle set, now.  :-,

You've really captured a sense of lonliness, and the drudgery of building a
new moonbase from scratch.  I love it!

Cheers,
- jsproat

If he's the One, I want to see the TWO!