 General / 20427
Re: Lunar Mining Colony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
  I've updated my web site with pictures of my lunar mining colony -
Copernicus City.

  The Prologue and Chapter I show the inception and construction of the
initial base on my 4'x8' lunar landscape.  Future chapters will follow its
development into a thriving settlement and will include some "behind the
scenes" photos showing techniques used in the construction of the mountian.

Excellent. I love models on a grand scale. (currently constructing a 6x48stud
baseplate station myself)

The track is crying out to disappear into a tunnel where it meets the rockface.
What explosives do you plan to use to move the legorock? It's really tough
stuff!

regards
lawrence