 General / 19292
  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Right. We're lucky she's dressed at all, if we are to believe that they are a primitive culture. There are third world cultures around today that don't see a point in wearing clothes. Score one for inaccuracy. -Adam (wondering why no one has (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) there are first world cultures that feel the same way (think 'nudism') .. followups set to .off-topic.debate (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Actually, lipstick was part of the discussion in .au -- which is worse, indications of breasts which are a natural feature of the human body, or indications of red lips, which tell kids that women aren't feminine without their face-paint. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:r0b4ls01lsva7cg...4ax.com... (...) without (...) Red is a more natural color for lips than black imho. If a smiley face mouth were in red would you assume it was a girl? sheree (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Good point. But if the generic and explicitly male minifigs have black lips, then what do the red lips mean? Whatever. I'm pretty happy with the general figs. Less happy with the snarly faces (the more snarly, the less I like them). There are (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:hsb7ls0f0784t9j...4ax.com... (...) Cherry popsicles at snack time? (...) Agreed! I prefer the generic smiley face to any others. The more defined the features are, the less one is able to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Hey, that ain't nuthin, Baby! Everyone's favorite little Islander has nothing on some of those Paradisa babes, see: (URL) have a few of the open mouthed little wonders and I am so pleased about it too. I swear they are not customs! But its (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Probably! ;-) (...) Yes, true. I like the faces with a *little* bit of details, such as the ones with a moustache or a little bit of expression on their face. But the extra- defined faces that come up OFTEN (e.g. Johnny Thunder, KK knight, WW (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Islander Woman

(...) Hey Richard, did your 6416's from the KB Outlet have the opened mouthed "babe"? Kevin W. noticed that the minifig with the lipstick had a closed mouth unlike what is pictured on the box, and sure enough, mine did too. But I just checked a U.S. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)