 General / 1826
Re: Target Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 02:30:06 GMT

Barry McFarland wrote:

Barry McFarland writes:

By far the best score was an 8480, yes the Technic space shuttle for $79.99!!
Yes! losts of white beams.

BTW this was at that awesome store, Zainy Brainy.  Great service and shipping
to anywhere.

Agreed that ZB are awesome. I have talked to ZB folks at a number of
stores and let me tell you, TRU could stand to learn some hiring tips
from ZB, I have always had a most pleasant experience talking to them,
even if they had bad news for me. I have NO IDEA how ZB manages to hire
such good staff but I hope they keep growing.

I have scored 4 shuttles (from a store in VA), 2 5571s (from a store in
KS) and some quantity of something else that is escaping me, all for
half price.

It's also a fun store to hang out in, I was hanging out in the Columbus
OH store waiting to rendezvous with Gino Melone and it was a very cool
place. Not as cool as Learningsmith, or the CZ guys from Waltham MA, but
very cool.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.