 General / 1822
Re: Target Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:52:35 GMT

BOB!! Williams <ender@pinn.net> wrote:
price.  While scanning almost everything, I noticed that Robo Master
(2154) and Chopper Cop (6324) showed up as just $CLEARANCE, so I asked a
guy in the toy section what the price was.  Chopper Cop was $.84 and
Robo Master was $9.99.  I snagged all the Robo Masters (too many good
parts to pass up at that price) and would have grabbed all the Chopper

Awesome deal!  I'm still hoping the few remaining 2153's I've seen
stay long enough to drop again.  I've picked up a couple at $17.90,
but even though I like the parts in it and know I can sell those I
don't want for a decent bit, I'd prefer to get the rest for $9 or so.
Also waiting on some Stone Tower Bridge (6089)'s to drop.  $26.90 is
an ok deal, but cheaper would be better.  And if the couple of 6097's
I haven't bought drop again and I ge them also, all the better.  I can
always use more cauldrons.

I did pick up a 4559 today, and it must have been a restock because it
was not there earlier in the week when I cleaned them out of 6718's.
It's my second, and I'm not sure it was really worth $77.90 (ducking
as 20 trainheads jump in to tell me just how much it is worth that),
but at least now I can have a double-ended version if I want one.

Too bad all the 5542's were gone before I got to them.  :(

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide