 General / 1823
Re: Target Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 23:39:07 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
<lots of target stuff yet>

Must be nice. I am stuck in GR because of snow, I don't get to CO till
Tuesday, and the Target on 28th seems to have returned what little Lego
they have back to full price. However Barry McFarland hooked me up with
two new 4559s so I built an SW-xxxx
(dunno if it's a 1, an 9 or a 1500 yet, but it sure looks like an SW)
more or less in Chicago Northwestern colors (Yellow and green)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.