 General / 18134
Re: Lego and Speilberg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 22:51:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

First, for those that haven't yet seen it, here are pictures of the big set:
http://www.lego.com/studios/shots.asp .  Look at those pieces... earthquake
plate... supports for spotlights... lots of green slopes... and some odd yellow
plate that a cord goes in... and something designed to make the buildings
collapse(new?)!  And according to something in the media section, movement
sticks to make the figs look like they're moving on their own.
Alan

Re: Lego and Speilberg?
First, for those that haven't yet seen it, here are pictures of the big set:
http://www.lego.com/studios/shots.asp .  Look at those pieces... earthquake
plate... supports for spotlights... lots of green slopes... and some odd • yellow
plate that a cord goes in... and something designed to make the buildings
collapse(new?)!  And according to something in the media section, movement
sticks to make the figs look like they're moving on their own.
Alan

Hey, that actually looks pretty cool!

Great, more money for me to spend...  ;)

Jeff

Re: Lego and Speilberg?