 General / 17660
Re: Review of 3401 Shoot 'N Score
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:10:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi writes:
So, how does it work? Can he give the ball a good kick or is he laim?

We have both 3401 and 3409 and I can tell you this, these little guys on their
spring mounts can send the ball all the way across the room if you are not
careful. The game is quite lively when played right.

The soccer field was the hit of Easter Sunday, we had a lot of fun and lots of
intrafamily competition (all the cousins were over so it wasn't just my own
lego crazed kids but also my nieces and nephews, AND my brothers in law and I).

I think TLG may have a hit on their hands.

My family also has had a ball <sorry> playing with these sets (12 YO daughter
included).  They are *really* fun.  I agree with Lar that they will be very
popular.  Too bad that TLC didn't cut a deal with the woman's US soccer team-- now
*that* would have been awesome.  How about a Mia Hamm minifig sporting a RW&B
number 9!!

-John

++Lar