 General / 17587
Re: Review of 3401 Shoot 'N Score
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:35:02 GMT

Thanks Frank... I just spoke to a rep. at Zany Brainy, they couldn't tell me
for sure, but pretty much said what you did, "If other people who ordered from
us get 'the adidas guy' in the set then you'll most likely get it too."  She
also said if I'm not happy with the set I could always return it at my local
Zany Brainy store, which I thought was nice.

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Joe La Spina wrote:

Hello, I have a question regarding the 3401 Shoot N Score soccer set.  Do • ALL
of these sets come with the Zidane figure, even though the box may picture
otherwise?  I spoke to someone at S@H, but they couldn't tell me the answer.
Or is this something that only comes with a special Euro set?  I want to buy
one of these sets (although they are on back order) but I really don't want • it
without Zidane.  Could someone please help me with this question, I'd • greatly
appreciate it. Thanks!

If you buy it from Zany Brainy, you will almost certainly get a Zidane
minifig. I suspect the sets will all have Zidane, at least those
produced this year

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com