 General / 17659
Re: I've never heard of these...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:03:54 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Anyone still have these stickers around, and can scan them as high res GIFs?
I want to be able to edit them before printing them out.

Especially the Octan Pit Crew and Pizza Delivery torso stickers.

I've still got all mine on the sheet. I can scan them. My wife is digging them
up now.

Send me an email and I'll send them to you. Or is there a place on Brickshelf
that has sticker scans?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html