 General / 17609
Re: I've never heard of these...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:37:18 GMT

John Rudy wrote:

I was surfing and found this, Are these
a boot-legged joke or are they TLG Material?

http://alumni.cse.ucsc.edu/~dulcaoin/LEGO/Stickers/

They look, uh, interesting to say the least...
-John Rudy

We received the stickers in question after Lego fowled up an order and
by the time it was straitened out Lego was out of the product. (Never
did find one.) They sent us the above as well as some Lego Maniac
stickers and one that said I love lego where the love was a big lego
heart.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html