 General / 17610
17609  |  17611
Subject:
By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:48:45 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Johnston writes:

Also, what's Gail wearing these days?  Does she get another change of clothes?

From the brickset picture of the island set (the biggest one) it sure seems
like she sticked with the jungle outfit. I guess wardrobes are getting
expensive these days ;-)

You be the judge:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/ffngail.jpg

This is a close-up shot of Gail in pith helmet, together with Femme Fatale.  She
comes in Island Hopper with a flight cap a la Harry Cane/Baron.  Our bush guide is
also here:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/guide.jpg

I left his "bush hat" (brown, just like Johnny Thunder's) off so you can see the
head of the minifig--he's no spring chicken, thasfersure, highly challenged in the
folicular sense.  ;)

XFUT -> .adventurers