 Adventurers / 853
Re: By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:04:37 GMT

Our bush guide is also here:
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/guide.jpg>

Well, he's a good minifig if you think in possibilties (which I always do • :-P )

I can definitely see parts of him on other people. (Ouch, that sounds bad)

-Shiri, aka Jack the ripper ;-)

Boy, he looks like some of those protestors in Washington last week. Or
maybe Tom Hanks in Big. Definitely needs to get some better clothes, but he
certainly has the "grunge" look down.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn