 Adventurers / 852
Re: By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
You be the judge:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/ffngail.jpg

This is a close-up shot of Gail in pith helmet, together with Femme Fatale.
She
comes in Island Hopper with a flight cap a la Harry Cane/Baron.

'Kay, so Gail's definitely had to cut back on shopping costs... I guess Johnny
felt she's spended too much in the Egypt malls... (I can tell you, they have
some nice stuff there! :-)

Our bush guide is also here:
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/guide.jpg

I left his "bush hat" (brown, just like Johnny Thunder's) off so you can see
the
head of the minifig--he's no spring chicken, thasfersure, highly challenged
in the
folicular sense.  ;)

Well, he's a good minifig if you think in possibilties (which I always do :-
P )

Yeah, that head would make a great Blacksmith or Butcher in a Castle town!

I can definitely see parts of him on other people. (Ouch, that sounds bad)

Hey, butchering minifigs is a lot better than frogs(1)

-Shiri, aka Jack the ripper ;-)
(1) Shiri, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout ;)
-Chris