 Adventurers / 860
Re: By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Johnston writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote:
Our bush guide is
also here:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/guide.jpg

I left his "bush hat" (brown, just like Johnny Thunder's) off so you can see • the
head of the minifig--he's no spring chicken, thasfersure, highly challenged • in the
folicular sense.  ;)

Hrmmm...well, I like the *head*.  I could do without the protruding beer gut,
though.  Maybe the NLNLF will want a "white trash" guy in her town...?

Wouldn't that be "yellow trash?"  And, is this the first minifig with a belly
button?
Alan

Wow! a belly button...hmmm...not quite Madonna or Gwen Stefani is it?

Does he have the Dan Akroyd refridgerator repairman "say no to crack"
posterior view"?