 Adventurers / 854
Re: By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:10:12 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Johnston writes:

Also, what's Gail wearing these days?  Does she get another change of clothes?

From the brickset picture of the island set (the biggest one) it sure seems
like she sticked with the jungle outfit. I guess wardrobes are getting
expensive these days ;-)

You be the judge:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/ffngail.jpg

This is a close-up shot of Gail in pith helmet, together with Femme Fatale.

Wow, FF really is a tough babe!  The meeker among us would be mortified to discover we
had been walking around with our lip liner ten shades darker than our lipstick and a
shirt which refuses to stay closed in front.  (But we'd secretly like to get away with
it, of course!)

Maggie C.