 General / 17539
17538  |  17540
Subject:
Old LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:40:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   I have not been on LUGNET in a long time.  I am happy to see the growing
number of newsgroups (discussion groups) here.  I was wondering what people
think of a group concerning old LEGO?  Most of the LEGO Themes and Systems have
a discussion group here, but what about the pre-theme LEGO?  On my webpage, I
have a section of LEGO history, and over the summer, I want to add a lot more
to this section of my site.  I also would like it if other people could
contribute to it, and I think LUGNET would be a great place for people to
discuss the early history of LEGO.  I know I have a lot of questions, and I
know others here may have the answers, and still more questions.  I could not
find a discussion group here specifically for older LEGO information.  If there
is one, please direct me to it.  If not, let's make one!  Thanks for your help,
John