 General / 17392
Re: Lost Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:14:11 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

I wish he'd change his mind, but this is just grinding the flour (1). Kevin
stated multiple times that his policy stands, and he won't change it. It's
just best to let go now - nothing we'll say, I suspect, will change his mind.

-Shiri

(1) Sorry for the hebrew idiom. I really *really* need an idiom/phrase
dictionary. :-)

You could say, "I wish he'd change his mind, but this is beating a dead horse."
Then again, you might prefer to stick to the flour idiom!  (If I think of a more
pleasant saying that works I'll LYK.)

Maggie C.