 General / 17245
    Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
   A little while ago I decorated my son's bedroom in a Lego Underwater theme. The results so far can be seen at the following link. (URL) still working on the bedroom and the website so feedback is appreciated. I'll put comments next to each picture (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Gene C. Weissinger
     okay, my parents were never this cool! I am very jealous. How old is your son? Well done! ;) EC (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
     He's four going on twelve if you know what I mean. I think it stems from my Dad not letting me have Lego so I've made up for it since having my own. Glad you like it. Eugwe Coral <eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Todd Lehman
   (...) WOW!!! Not just underwater, but Star Wars too! How did you do it!?! Did you paint those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using a larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and ceiling somehow? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
     Gosh, A reply from "Todd". Thanks. There are all sorts of themes going on. I'm working on the text for my page but wanted to get the pictures up first. To answer some of your questions. There is a mixture of scans from sets and magazines. Also DAT (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

         Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Steve Campbell
     (...) He's not the only one, and I beg to differ about the "artist" thing. I would consider everything you've done to your son's room to be "art" because you do it so well. There are a billion different forms of "art," and just because you didn't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this! I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out there) on those walls! --Bram (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Thanks for the feedback. I have just replied with some details as to how all this was done. I have also updated the site with some text. I suffer from too much work and too little time. As I mentioned. They are all print outs except for the big (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)