 General / 16989
Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:01:02 GMT

I have the fax from Lego which gives me permission to display any images
from Lego, which includeds Magazines, Adverts, Comic strips, Manuals the lot
really.

--
Michael
- - -

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hi

Great a blue block

I am starting to get a bit worried now, the Legofair page on Lego says • the
logo's must not be shown,

Now Huw suggest it may applies to standalone logo's but not pictures • with
the logo on it, say like a manual

Would it be ok if I start scanning images and not remove the logo as it • may
give the wrong image to younger people new to Lugnet

This question may apply to

I'd be more worried about obtaining permission to host complete scans of • the
magazine rather than whether to blue-out the logo or not.

Huw