 General / 16945
Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:20:20 GMT

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hi

Great a blue block

I am starting to get a bit worried now, the Legofair page on Lego says the
logo's must not be shown,

Now Huw suggest it may applies to standalone logo's but not pictures with
the logo on it, say like a manual

Would it be ok if I start scanning images and not remove the logo as it • may
give the wrong image to younger people new to Lugnet

This question may apply to

I'd be more worried about obtaining permission to host complete scans of the
magazine rather than whether to blue-out the logo or not.

Huw