 General / 16751
Re: Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:13:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(cross-posted to general and build, since people there might be interested as
well)

I've scanned the pic and it's online. You can find it here:
http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/binaries/disneylego.jpg
The car chassis look all new to me, so does the windscreen and the seat. The new
fences look nice and the lampposts are great, but there really doesn't seem to
be a lot of parts here, and I guess those sets will be pretty expensive
(licensing fees etc.)

Anyway, enjoy!

(Follow-up to lugnet.fabuland)

--Tobias

In lugnet.fabuland, Tobias Möller writes:
I bought a Basic set, and in the mini-catalogue that came with they had some
pictures of Disney lego. It looked like Fabuland, but the "minifigs" are
bigger I think. They're about twice the size of a normal minifig.
If you want a pic I can scan it and post it somewhere.

--Tobias