 Fabuland / 43
Re: Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:37:06 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
news:Frs9tz.EEw@lugnet.com...
I bought a Basic set, and in the mini-catalogue that came with they had • some
pictures of Disney lego. It looked like Fabuland, but the "minifigs" are
bigger I think. They're about twice the size of a normal minifig.
If you want a pic I can scan it and post it somewhere.

--Tobias

Hi all
I have just come back from my favorite local toy store after a mild panic
from reading this post about the new Mickeys being DUPLO.   They let me see
the Y2K catalogue.  There are 2 different groups of Mickey Mouse theme sets.
There is Baby Mickey and Minnie (2594, 2593 and 2592).   These are DUPLO.
There is another group of sets that are indeed Lego and Fabulandish.   4164,
4165, 4166, & 4167.  This particular store said the release date is sometime
this July.   Their prices for these sets will be $12.95, $21.95, $24.95 and
$44.95.  I thought there was another set 4178, but their catalogue did not
show it.  Their prices are usually slightly over suggested retail, but I
will buy these sets from them to support their efforts to bring better toys
to this area.  I encourage others to support locally owned independent toy
stores whenever possible... they are an almost extinct breed .

sheree