 Fabuland / 55
Re: Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:25:08 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FrxuD9.76w@lugnet.com...

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
news:Frxrv8.M5D@lugnet.com...
(cross-posted to general and build, since people there might be • interested
as
well)

I've scanned the pic and it's online. You can find it here:
http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/binaries/disneylego.jpg
The car chassis look all new to me, so does the windscreen and the seat. • The new
fences look nice and the lampposts are great, but there really doesn't • seem to
be a lot of parts here, and I guess those sets will be pretty expensive
(licensing fees etc.)

Anyway, enjoy!

(Follow-up to lugnet.fabuland)

--Tobias

tis a wonderful day!  thanks for the scan! next thing you know I'll be
dancing with my now recovering cat...
My observations:
The tow truck chasis looks classic Fabuland(FL) as does the windscreen. I
agree about the blue car chasis being new, more adventurer style. Birdcage
and wrench look classic FL.  Minnie's suitcase looks Belville.  Roof wedge
combos and door unit look like they are also classic FL.   Nice
decals/stickers.  New fence piece is nice.  Poor little Pluto is going to
get tired holding one foot up all the time.
My question is about the articulation  of the head and wrist joints.  I
wonder it the head pivots like classic FL or if it just turns side to side
like a minifig.   I wonder if the wrist can be rotated or if it is in a
fixed position .  I wonder how these new figures feet fit on • brick/baseplate
studs. It looks like their arms move.  Their legs look stiff, but they've
got to be bendable if they are to be able to sit in their cars.  I want
scooters...  I want stairs... Hopefully, they are in the works? coming
attractions? time will tell...
I eagerly await assessment of this picture from the experts.

sheree

Oops! I initially forgot one very important question, well to me...  Does
Mickey have a removable  hat?  I hope so!Any opinions?

sheree