 Fabuland / 64
Re: Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Tom Stangl writes:
Look at the cars more carefully, especially Minnie's - there is no car chassis.  It
is a flat plate with all the "custom" parts on it (though those all look like they
would be old Fabuland parts, not new ones).  Amazing, no Town Jr stuff here.

Yes, Minnies car has just a plate. But the other cars (which by the way has
wheels I've never seen before) have real chassis, but not Fabuland chassis.

--Tobias