 Fabuland / 45
Re: Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:18:49 GMT

Okay, so I'm replying to my own message, but I found the catalog!
It wasn't thrown away, and my parents were innocent. I'll scan it tomorrow and
post it. It was two cars and one house. They have lampposts and a new fence
brick.

--Tobias

In lugnet.fabuland, Tobias Möller writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Frank Filz writes:
Tobias Möller wrote:

I bought a Basic set, and in the mini-catalogue that came with they had some
pictures of Disney lego. It looked like Fabuland, but the "minifigs" are
bigger I think. They're about twice the size of a normal minifig.
If you want a pic I can scan it and post it somewhere.

Please do.

Okay, as always when to scan something important, it's gone. I suspect that it
has been thrown away by my parents, it just laid there on the floor and looked
like trash. But, I'll buy a new set when I get the money to, or perhaps I'll
find the catalog somewhere, so I'll scan it-

Is the Disney LEGO definitely LEGO bricks, or could they be DUPLO?

It's definitely lego, but with somewhat odd bricks. The picture didn't show
much, two cars, Minnie, Mickey and Pluto. Perhaps it was a house as well.

--Tobias

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com