 General / 15918
Re: LOAF a new acronym
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 05:50:02 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

Ah... to have been on the lawn on that fine smelly day. What a missed opportunity for
the rest of us! Glad to hear that you didn't loose anything.

Ah, but they were packed in nondescript cardboard boxes, most of 'em, and I was there
with a steel-handled mop.  I'm big and quick, too.  Dodge!  Turn!  Parry!  HA!  ;)

best

Lindsay