 General / 15837
Re: LOAL a new acronym
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:10:00 GMT

Hi Chris,

All I can say is, I sympathize, and I've had my LOAL a week ago. I lost Scar,
and I was, at the time, totally convinced this was a real LOAL.
But luckily (thanks to some very generous people) managed to recover her.
Hopefully the pieces will be on their way here soon and I'll have her back.

I hope you'll have similar luck with your A1RB...

-Shiri

P.S. should I add this to the acro list? ;-)

Chris wrote both of these posts:
I guess it should be LOAL = Loss Of A Lifetime
Somewhere between New Brunswick Maine and New Orleans Louisianna you may
be able to find an Alfa-1 Rocket Base, because that is where I lost
mine.

All of my sets managed to make the trip except for the A1RB.
sob...sob...