 General / 15832
Re: LOAF a new acronym
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:59:10 GMT

Wow! I am an idiot....

Loss Of A liFetime

I guess it should be LOAL = Loss Of A Lifetime

Christopher Masi wrote:

LOAF =  Loss Of A Lifetime

Somewhere between New Brunswick Maine and New Orleans Louisianna you may
be able to find an Alfa-1 Rocket Base, because that is where I lost
mine.

All of my sets managed to make the trip except for the A1RB.
sob...sob...

Chris