 General / 15490
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
[snip]
c) White 6x7 Boat Bow plate - For the Polar Bear -
   Where did this come from?

I just found some white 6x6 bow pieces in a lot I got off eBay....it
included instructions from a police boat and plane set labelled in bad
penmanship Jet Speed Justice...I previously only had these parts in red from
the speed boat Dark Shark and black and blue from the Catle theme Sea
serpent ship...

Great.
I see it;
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6344/6344-03.html
If you're interested in trading, send me an email, otherwise thanks for the
info.

-Jon