 General / 15488
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
[snip]
c) White 6x7 Boat Bow plate - For the Polar Bear -
   Where did this come from?

Check out set # 6277, the Imperial Trading Post,
one of the *best* Lego Pirates sets *ever*
(and one that I DON'T HAVE...grumble)  >:-(

Or, of course, any of the various Divers sets.

Eh, um, which one?
I know of Blue, Gray, Red and Black in the diver's series.
But no White 6x7 Plates...  6x6 White Bow Bricks are in 6441... No plates
though.

-Jon

I just found some white 6x6 bow pieces in a lot I got off eBay....it
included instructions from a police boat and plane set labelled in bad
penmanship Jet Speed Justice...I previously only had these parts in red from
the speed boat Dark Shark and black and blue from the Catle theme Sea
serpent ship...