 General / 15482
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
[snip]
c) White 6x7 Boat Bow plate - For the Polar Bear -
   Where did this come from?

Check out set # 6277, the Imperial Trading Post,
one of the *best* Lego Pirates sets *ever*
(and one that I DON'T HAVE...grumble)  >:-(

Or, of course, any of the various Divers sets.

Eh, um, which one?
I know of Blue, Gray, Red and Black in the diver's series.
But no White 6x7 Plates...  6x6 White Bow Bricks are in 6441... No plates
though.

-Jon