 General / 14571
Re: New town-themed web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 01:08:29 GMT

I don't think you really want to hear about the set that has the windows:
It costs $267.00 and has 527 pieces.  Set D979701.  It has 2 side pieces and
2 corners.  These are the really big ones.  I need 2 more to complete my
train station.  The set also has 3 (non reduced) motors, 2 rotation sensors,
a temperature sensor, lamps, and some other stuff.  I would love one of
those sets and a serial interface (another$265 - has 8 inputs and 8 outputs
and hooks up to a full PC - so much for the RCX!)

They also have a solar cell, so you could make a solar powered train.

Mike Poindexter

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
I'd love to know WHICH set has the bubble windows in them - I dug through • the
Pitsco site, didn't see them.

Alan Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:

I would kill for Paradisa "bubble" windows.
There are some in the DACTA
sets(www.lego.com/dacta/products/productsbyproductline.asp, then click • on IT
and Control).  You might be able to get these from Pitsco LEGO DACTA
(www.pitsco-legodacta.com) or The Construction Site • (www.constructiontoys.com),
but I haven't checked.
Alan