 General / 14559
Re: New town-themed web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:

Alan Gerber <foofoogood@hotmail.com> wrote in message
This looks great!  I like how you mixed the old and new elements!  Nice • train!
One suggestion:  try to get rid of the POOP(piece made of other pieces) • walls.
Once again, great!  I'd like to have my town that big!
Alan

Thanks for the advice.

Can you give me a bit more information on "POOP?"  Are you talking about
creating a normal sized stud from 3 "thin" versions?  I had to do this in
some places because I didn't have the correct part.  It certainly does look
ugly.

If this isn't what you're talking about, then could you refer me to a
specific picture?

thanks
This refers to any piece that can be made of any other pieces, like 1x6x5 brick
used in Town Jr. buildings.  This doesn't refer to thinwalls, since there are
no thin bricks and you can't make it of other pieces.
Alan