 General / 14525
Re: New town-themed web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 04:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.general, Joe Davenport writes:
Hi Brad,

Welcome to Lugnet!  Great town; I can't wait t see your second city.  I • especially
liked your modifications to your train.  It looks so much better than the • stock
kit!

Build on!

Thanks.  Lego City 2 is currently under construction in another room.  It's
going to be quite a bit larger than the first one, with dual train tracks.

I probably will wait until its a bit more mature before photographing it.
This looks great!  I like how you mixed the old and new elements!  Nice train!
One suggestion:  try to get rid of the POOP(piece made of other pieces) walls.
Once again, great!  I'd like to have my town that big!
Alan
crossposted to .town so the other townies don't miss it!