 General / 14512
Re: New town-themed web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:48:34 GMT

Hi Brad,

Welcome to Lugnet!  Great town; I can't wait t see your second city.  I especially
liked your modifications to your train.  It looks so much better than the stock
kit!

Build on!

Joe

Brad Hamilton wrote:

Hi,

I'm a new member of Lugnet, and I've just scanned pictures of my LEGO city and
posted them on the following web site:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Its a pretty good-sized city with a host of different buildings and some train
stuff.

Check it out.

I hope you enjoy it.