 General / 14562
Re: New town-themed web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:12:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:

I would kill for Paradisa "bubble" windows.
There are some in the DACTA
sets(www.lego.com/dacta/products/productsbyproductline.asp, then click on IT
and Control).  You might be able to get these from Pitsco LEGO DACTA
(www.pitsco-legodacta.com) or The Construction Site (www.constructiontoys.com),
but I haven't checked.
Alan