 General / 14411
  Survey found in lego box

Has anyone ever filled out the survey card found in a Lego set? It states that you receive a free gift, what is this? How often do they do this? I am sure they will be surprised to get a response from a 37 year 3 month old female. I happened to buy (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

If you wrote on the card that you got it for Mindstrorms parts they probably won't be surprised that you are an adult. I have never found a survey card--but I've never been able to bring myself to open a cyber slam set either, although there are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

I once found a survey in 7121... i also received one in german, but i can't recall what set it was from. I'm not a mania receiver (though i've sent about 8 of those requesty forms) so i don't suspect i'll receive my free gift for sending in my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

(...) Last I heard they were sending some sort of LEGO pen in response to the reader surveys. I have found two of those surveys in my LEGO buying time, once many years ago in a 6870 Space Probe Launcher (bought at a Kmart no less) and the other a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

(...) I've had several of these and sent a couple back. It takes a long time for the free gift to arrive in response! Mine was a cowboy minifig keychain. Kevin (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

-- ---D M Garcia (URL) Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:3897C38F.9D9450...ell.net... (...) years (...) I stopped hoarding the mania mags when my 9 year old daughter picked up the mail one day and realized her name (not mine) was (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

Mike Timm wrote: <major snip> (...) Moroning...that might explain why I try not to get up before noon. ;) best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey found in lego box

(...) Ah, yes indeed! What we seem to do best here some days, huh, Lindsay?! ;) Noon? I have not gotten up at noon since I worked third shift! 6:00Am certainly is bad compared to 12:00, but somehow, I get paid better. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)