 General / 14187
Re: New Throwbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Karl Martinson writes:

You can just go to your computor, and go to www.mastermindtoys.com  it's a
canadian store, but you can buy in American dollars. It's $22 Canadian, which
comes to about $5 American :( It's not that cheap, but it's pretty close. It's
cheaper for me to get from here than from the S@H, but maybe not for you guys.

<<KM>>

...must resist...spent too much...on LEGO...already this month...can't type
in...normal sentences...

-Cheese