 General / 14072
Re: New Throwbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:51:31 GMT

The first thing I did with the Throwbots was to buy a zillion
1x1 circular plates ("dots").  If you put a 1x1 dot
in the three holes at the bottom of a throwbot foot, they
stay on baseplates pretty well.
-gyug

In lugnet.general, Thomas Foote writes:
I've been doing some
stop-motion animation with some Throwbots recently and the results have been
simply amazing (despite the huge handicap that their feet don't attach to a
baseplate).

Thomas Foote
http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/legoindex.html