 General / 14082
Re: New Throwbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:04:18 GMT

I have him.  The huge-feet/big-torso version is rather clunky and
hard to pose.  The motocycle version is much cooler.  In that one,
the throwbot looks like a flying monkey from wizard of Oz.

Oh, it should be mentioned that the Millennia has a metalic gold
head and a disk. Not shiny like chrome, but sort of a powdery
metallic coating.

If you like Throwbot parts, the Droid developer's Kit has enough
to make a white one (except for a head), and the Pit Droid
has a lot of tan parts, including a RoboRider's torso piece.
-gyug

In lugnet.general, Karl Martinson writes:
I just saw a different pic of
the Millennia. He's got these huge feet, and a big torso. He actually looks
acceptable in this configuration. Has anyone out there got him yet? Care to
enlighten me?