 General / 14024
14023  |  14025
Subject:
New Throwbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:43:07 GMT

Being in Canada I just got my S@H a few days ago. I was pleasantly surpried to
see the new throwbots. I don't own any of the original 8, but for about half a
year I planned to buy Amazon, Torch, Jet and Granite. I planned to buy 2 of
each, so could get rid of the stupid throwing arms, and make some looking
guys. But over time, my interest faded. But it's flared back up again, with
the arrival of Flare and Spark. These 2 look great for peices, combined with
some Amazons, and Jets I think I'll be putting in an order.

Anyways, after all this, what I'm trying to get at, is anyone else out there
excited over these guys too?

<<KM>>