 General / 14021
Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:50:44 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote in message ...

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
I have not received GB#1 or GB#2... (unfortunately)....
Hopefully I will arive one of these soon...

John D should have GB#2, thgat is if I am not mistaken..

About GB#1 If this one is nowhere to be found it is possible that John K • has
this one.. I had trade talks going with him but have not heard from him • (my
guess is since Sept./Oct.). I hope this one  surfaces!!..

Junk Box #2 seems to be missing still.  Unless I have missed something.
I believe that the last time an update for this box was posted was back in
August 1999.  If anyone knows where Junk #2 has gone, please post on the
Junk #2 message thread.

It may be junk, but I still hope to see it someday......

It was supposed to be on its way to me, but it never made it.

Frank