 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 887
Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:02:34 GMT

Drab 1 James?? this one still in the Canadian tour? or Ben Roller, Eric
Kingsley

I have not heard, seen or speculated as to where this box is.  Sorry but I have
just about given up on ever seeing it.

If your name is on this list, Post with the box name/num and let me know
if it's in your possession, been sent or you haven't gotten it yet.

I'm thinking we need to change one of the rules here, or make a rule, I
hate to say this.. though we need to keep these boxes moving..
From now on.. if you have a box in your possession, and you are next on
another list you can't receive another box until the one you have has
been sent AND received by the next person on the list.

Seconded,  I like the rule.

I am cross posting this to General also just incase anyone one this list
has given up and isn't reading this group anymore. We need to track down
these boxes and get them moving.

Given up?  Yes at the moment although I would still love for this to work so I
hope things can get moving again.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/