 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 894
Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
I need to know where the boxes are. These people please let me know the
status of the boxes you've either had last, or should have received.

<working from memory, because what scanty notes I have on this are at home>
I sent Mookie an updated list of Canada Tour participants last night, also.

Tech 1  I believe has resurfaced finally who's got it? or getting it

Yes.  Sean McInnis has it now, and it will go to Oliver Gesien (sp?) before
resuming it's journey down the list.

Junk 1 James it should be in the Canada tour yet???

Yes.  IIRC, this went through me sometime in November.  I can pin it down more
specifically tonight, if anyone wants me too.

Drab 1 James?? this one still in the Canadian tour? or Ben Roller, Eric
Kingsley

No idea.  This *should* be well past the Canada Tour stage, since I sent it on
it's way MONTHS ago.  I'll ping the list and see what comes up.

I'm thinking we need to change one of the rules here, or make a rule, I
hate to say this.. though we need to keep these boxes moving..
From now on.. if you have a box in your possession, and you are next on
another list you can't receive another box until the one you have has
been sent AND received by the next person on the list.

Good idea.  I'm also instituting a "update on Lugnet, or get pulled from the
list" rule for all future Canada tours, since us Canucks seem to be
particularly poor at updating the status.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
<cut .general from the followup, since folks there have seen this now>