 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 896
Re: GB 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:29:58 GMT

leggomylego wrote:

I screwed this one up a bit in the beginning.  I got GB2 first, and sent it
along to John K.  When I got GB1, I knew John K. was on the list as well, and
thought he was next, so I mistakenly sent GB1 to John K. as well.  GB1 skipped
Paul F. and Patricia S. at that time.  John K. had confirmed receipt.

John K. contacted me in early October for my address, which I sent and that
was the last I heard.  I never received GB 1 and John K seems to have dropped
out of site, he has never answered any emails since the first address
request.

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
I need to know where the boxes are. These people please let me know the
status of the boxes you've either had last, or should have received.

GB 1 Eric Brouwer, Paul Foster, Patricia Schemp
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/