 General / 14022
Re: What is Microfig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:24:59 GMT

LEGO calls it microbuilding.

The LEGO World Club Magazine Number 3 1999
has a picture of a micro truck & trailer with the words
"Try MICRO-building" on its cover.

On pages 20 tere are 5 micro cars
On page 21 there are 5 micro trucks
Also it says Check the net! www.LEGO.com/club
Secret member password: MICRO SECRETS
(I haven't tried it)

Allan ...

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

I believe microfig scale simply refers to any scale smaller than
minifigure scale.  I don't know who coined the phrase first, and I
don't think it has been used by the LEGO Company (but they do use the
name "micro" in the racing game, as you noted (I really love the
small, yellow microfig racing car!)).